machine for translating e-mails?

  • irena.pr1978
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2007
      Hello,
      How could I send emails translated into different languages? I know
      that for this purpose the machine translation could be used, but that
      is something completely unknown for me. Is it possible to do make a
      machine translation for sms using the mobile? That would be great! How
      is it done?
      Please, advise me. Thakns in advance.
    • roncriss
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2007
        Irena,

        What language do you want to translate? There are some translators
        online. Also google.com sometimes offers automatic translation on their
        search engine for the articles there.

        Ron

        --- In divinacommedia@yahoogroups.com, "irena.pr1978"

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007