Dante Quotes

  • roncriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      I'm working on a Dante t-shirt, based on our group photo. I need a good
      short quote that has something to do with God or religion. I'm not too
      confident in these quote websites. Can you folks recommend any quotes
      for me? Do you have a favorite Dante quote? Even if I can't use them
      all, it might make for a good discussion.

      Ron