trasumanar significar per verba...

  • defenbaca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, members of this dantesque community...
      I'm glad I've found you all!
      I'm un italian university student (B.A. in Italian Literature; more
      exactly, and Dantesque Philology) and, as the all of you, I do
      appriciate the famous «exul immeritus Dante Aldigherius florentinus
      poeta». If there's anyone among you, young Dante's scholars,
      interested in talking about this poet (and I don't mean just the
      Divine commedy, but whole Dante's poetry and prose,you're welcome.
      I'll be glad to reply. As you see, my english leaves a good deal to
      be desired, so this would be a wanderfull and challenging chanche for
      me to improve my speech command. My e.mail : efenbaca@...

      Thanks for any help I might receive.
      DEFENBACA