80Re: [Divina Commedia] Who was the man?

  • David Camp
    Nov 7, 2006
      Given what I just said about how a person's comments on the poem say as much about the person making the comment as they say about the poem itself, I suppose my comment about how Dante must have been troubled by the damnation of sincerely good people says something about me and how I feel. I've tried my very best to wash away all subjectivity so I could find something true and alive, not so many words to be wrestled over (doctrine), but rather something true and alive.