Re: [ditkomania] Newest Snyder-Ditko Kickstarter project ends today!

  • Robin & Brigit Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
      Thanks, Rob,
      It is especially exciting as we realize this book's release will approximately coincide with the 25th anniversary of our publishing company.

      Onward and upward,
      Robin

      On Aug 8, 2013, at 7:44 PM, robimes wrote:

      Hi folks,

      The Kickstarter project for "Laszlo's Hammer" ends in 24 hours! If you want to pledge, please do so soon!

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1704592942/laszlos-hammer-by-robin-snyder-and-steve-ditko

      Thanks!

      Rob Imes