Newest Snyder-Ditko Kickstarter project ends today!

  • robimes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      Hi folks,

      The Kickstarter project for "Laszlo's Hammer" ends in 24 hours! If you want to pledge, please do so soon!

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1704592942/laszlos-hammer-by-robin-snyder-and-steve-ditko

      Thanks!

      Rob Imes
    • Robin & Brigit Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
        Thanks, Rob,
        It is especially exciting as we realize this book's release will approximately coincide with the 25th anniversary of our publishing company.

        Onward and upward,
        Robin