Re: [ditkomania] Re: New Kickstarter project by Snyder and Ditko

  • Robin & Brigit Snyder
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 4, 2013
      Dear Allen,
      I know there is a huge market out there: Harold Gray and Chester Gould, Archie Comics, Dark Horse, Flash Gordon, Simon and Kirby, Illustration, The Phantom, Marvel and a thousand others. You and many others have helped us make it to our 25th anniversary and we appreciate your support.

      Yours,
      Robin
      On Jul 28, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Allen Smith wrote:

      It was reading your email that did the trick, Robin.  I figured that you were going to
      make your funding goal with no problem, and that I'd likely get a copy of
      Laszlo's Hammer later on, but then thought, suppose the goal wasn't met?
      So, no problem sending a few dollars your way, for the book and the little goodies
      you include along with the book.  Well worth the money.

           Allen Smith