Back issues of DITKOMANIA now on eBay

  • robimes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      Yesterday I put several issues of the fanzines that I've published (since 2008) on eBay as "Buy It Now" items. The listings can be found at http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/rimes12

      All of the items listed have free shipping (U.S. only).

      In some cases, these are the LAST copies of the zines that I have left to sell. For example, the last remaining copy of Ditkomania #87 is there, for 5 bucks.

      Not only are issues of Ditkomania listed there, but also TUNE IN #17 (my old-time radio fanzine; one copy left) and Tetragrammaton Fragments (The United Fanzine Organization newsletter) #225, 226, & 228.

      Once these copies are gone, they will be a lot harder to acquire later -- so get 'em while you can!

      Thanks,

      Rob Imes
      DITKOMANIA publisher/editor