Sighted at Free Comic Book Day 2013

  • Batton Lash
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 114 KB
    Sighted at Southern California Comics, San Diego: Jack Habegger is an
    young aspiring cartoonist with old school taste!

    -Batton Lash
  • Sam Kujava
    Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2013
      Cool shirt!
      Wearing Ditko is the next best thing to reading Ditko!

      Sam Kujava

      Sighted at Southern California Comics, San Diego: Jack Habegger is an
      young aspiring cartoonist with old school taste!

      -Batton Lash

    • Mark Clegg
      Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2013
        Yeah, my first Ditko exposure/love! I'd love to get a shirt like that.

        mc

        On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Batton Lash <battonl@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Batton Lash included below]

        Sighted at Southern California Comics, San Diego: Jack Habegger is an
        young aspiring cartoonist with old school taste!

        -Batton Lash

      • Bob Bailey
        Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2013

          I agree with Sam and Batton.

          Bob

        • michaeltuz@rocketmail.com
          Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2013
            --- In ditkomania@yahoogroups.com, Batton Lash <battonl@...> wrote:

            > Sighted at Southern California Comics, San Diego: Jack Habegger is an
            > young aspiring cartoonist with old school taste!
            >
            > -Batton Lash

            There's hope for this younger generation after all, by cracky!
            Mike T