Submissions wanted for Ditkomania #87

  • robimes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      Hi folks,

      Just wanted to give a call for submissions to the upcoming issue of DM (#87).

      No, I don't know exactly what the theme of this issue will be. It will largely depend, I think, on what submissions I receive.

      The original plan was to have a DC-themed issue.

      If that doesn't pan out, then we'll switch gears and have the issue focus on some other theme.

      I'd like to have reviews of Ditko's most recent comics in the new issue. Ditko has put out 2 comics so far (#14 & 15 if I recall right) that have not yet been reviewed in DM. It would be nice to get some fresh perspectives from readers on Ditko's new work.

      Later this year there will be an issue focusing on Dr. Graves, since I already have illos in hand from Martin Hirchak, Jim McPherson, and Larry Blake depicting Graves. And Martin may be writing an article about the Dr. Graves series (since, if memory serves, he has every issue). But I may hold that back for Halloween... not sure yet.

      If you want to contribute to the new issue, send me an email at robimes@... (or robimes AT yahoo DOT com).

      Thanks,

      Rob Imes
      DITKOMANIA editor/publisher