Re: [ditkomania] Ditko Act 8

  • Bruce Buchanan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
      Welcome aboard! I think you are right about this. The main reason Ditko isn't working in the mainstream is because he doesn't want to.
      Having said that, I wish he would do more to promote his self-published work. He certainly could do so without compromising his art. Again, though, that's his choice.

      Bruce Buchanan