Re: DITKOTOMY plans

  • robimes
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Allen,

      Ditkotomy is the column Michael writes for DM. (It wasn't in the most recent issue.) He was telling me about his plans for the next issue's column.

      Rob

      --- In ditkomania@yahoogroups.com, Allen Smith <metron12001@...> wrote:

      > Clear up some confusion for me: is this something Michael is currently producing, or something he plans to do?  Got a link to it?
      >
      >      Allen Smith

    • Allen Smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2010
        Oh.  I've seen Michael's name in DM, just didn't associate with the name Ditkotomy.

             Allen Smith

        Ditkotomy is the column Michael writes for DM. (It wasn't in the most recent issue.) He was telling me about his plans for the next issue's column.

        Rob

        --- In ditkomania@yahoogroups.com, Allen Smith <metron12001@...> wrote:

        > Clear up some confusion for me: is this something Michael is currently producing, or something he plans to do?  Got a link to it?
        >
        >      Allen Smith

      • Michael Aushenker
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2010
          Yes, it's a column I write on occasion within DM, not a mag or anything.

          Sorry for the confusion, I thought I was writing Rob one-to-one with my plans
          and I accidentally sent out my discussion to the entire group.

          Michael
        • Allen Smith
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 2, 2010
            Why isn't it a magazine or book?  Ditkomania is full of features that deserve to be more fully explored.  DM packs more punch for is size than most other magazines I know of.

                 Allen Smith