Re: Jack C. Harris Interview, Part II

  • nick
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Bryan,

      THanks for sharing. About the Ditko content, I liked some of his Legion work, especially the story inked by Bob Wiacek. It was also nice to see Ditko draw Clark Kent/Superboy.

      Harris' mention about an unpublished Human Torch/Hulk story Ditko drew for Marvel Team-Up is interesting. I don't recall reading about this assignment in the fanzines of the period and neither have I ever seen a page of artwork published anywhere. I also find it odd that Marvel wouldn't have published it somewhere if they did have it. Does anyone else know anything about this?

      Nick C.

      --- In ditkomania@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <bryan_professor@...> wrote:

      > With a bit more Ditko:
      >
      > http://www.wtv-zone.com/silverager/CSHTML/sas.shtml

    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        Yes, thanks for sharing. In general, I've never been much of a Legion fan - just too many characters and seemingly too much backstory. But I did pick up a couple of those Ditko issues earlier this year, and enjoyed them a great deal. Good, solid work by Mr. Ditko.