Steve Ditko Documentary

  • Jean-Emmanuel Dubois
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?
      v=0Ak8QZWjNM8&feature=PlayList&p=E232BC746449DBBF&playnext=1&playnext_fr
      om=PL&index=2

      who has seen that?
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
        I'm not getting a valid link.

        Is it THE SEARCH FOR STEVE DITKO?

        --- In ditkomania@yahoogroups.com, Jean-Emmanuel Dubois <d-luxe@...> wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?
        > v=0Ak8QZWjNM8&feature=PlayList&p=E232BC746449DBBF&playnext=1&playnext_fr
        > om=PL&index=2
        >
        > who has seen that?

      • Ed Savage
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
          The problem is that the list program breaks up the link. I copied it into TextEdit and got rid of the line breaks and spaces and it worked fine.

          Yes it is In Search of Steve Ditko broken into parts with part 2 missing and I could only find parts 1-5. Interesting stuff however.

          Ed S

          We'll see if this link survives