1Welcome to DITKOMANIA!

  • Rob Imes
    Dec 6, 2008

      Welcome to the DITKOMANIA Yahoo Group! This is the message board
      section of the site, where DM readers and contributors (as well as
      those who might like to <i>become</i> DM readers and contributors)
      can post comments about the fanzine (past, present, and future)!

      What is "on-topic" on this board? Good question. My view is that
      anything relating to DITKOMANIA (and what appears in its pages,
      including contributors) and Steve Ditko is "on-topic."

      So, posts about particular DM contributors (fan artists, reviewers,
      etc.) ARE on-topic. But if the topic veers far afield from the
      subject of this board, please put an OT (for "off-topic") at the
      beginning of your subject title, so that potential readers know at a
      glance that it is off-topic.

      I also intend to use this board to keep readers up-to-date with news
      about DM (since I don't yet have a website for the zine). I also
      will ask posters from time to time if they have anything they'd like
      to submit (art, articles, etc.) about a particular topic.

      Well, that's all for now. I hope that this proves to be a good
      online supplement to the printed magazine.

      Thanks for posting,

      Rob Imes,
      DITKOMANIA Editor/Publisher.