Reminder - No meeting in July, next meeting in August

  • Liz Augustine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 11:04 AM

      Hi folks – I hope you’re enjoying summer. I am writing to remind you that we are taking a short break and there is no DITAbug meeting in July. We’ll resume on August 25. I will be unavailable that night, so the meeting will be virtual for Concord attendees. I’ll send out phone and webinar information closer to the date.

      Stay cool!

      -          liz

      This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,
      (i) you should not read, disclose or copy it,
      (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply e-mail and delete this email and all attachments,
      (iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability, responsibility for any use of or reliance on this e-mail.