Dec 9 DITAbug meeting - planning for 2010 and networking

  • Liz Augustine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Dec 9 DITAbug meeting - planning for 2010 and networking

      At our next DITAbug meeting, we will plan 2010 meetings and have some time for networking.

      In preparation for the meeting, theres still time to answer our short (six questions!) planning survey:

       http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=u_2fdHR3gZMFofknJPLpLZaw_3d_3d
      The survey closes Dec. 7 at noon.

      RSVP so we can plan for badges and food. Details:

      When: Dec 9, 5:15 pm on (conversation with RTP group starts at 5:30 pm)

      Where: SolidWorks Corporation in Concord MA

      Also: Light snacks will be served.

      Hope to see many of you there.

      -- liz

      This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use
      of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be
      confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not one of the
      named recipients or have received this email in error, (i) you
      should not read, disclose or copy it, (ii) please notify sender
      of your receipt by reply e-mail and delete this email and all
      attachments, (iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume
      any liability, responsibility for any use of or reliance on
      this e-mail.