"DITA & Eclipse": What would you like to hear on July 22?

  • lee_anne_kowalski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 8:00 AM
      Hi all,

      I've agreed to speak at our July 22 meeting on something about "DITA & Eclipse".

      As that gives me quite an area of topics to choose to delve into, I'd like to get your input on what area you'd like to hear about most that involves DITA and Eclipse. What about DITA and Eclipse would you like to hear?

      Feel free to respond either to the list here or email me.
      (Responding on the list could be more interesting, to get discussion among members.)

      Please respond by end of business Wednesday, July 8.

      And if you know that you would most likely attend the meeting if it'll be about a specific DITA/Eclipse topic, please state that as well.

      Thanks in advance!
      Lee Anne

      Lee Anne Kowalski