RTP/Boston DITA Users Group supsending activities

  • juliov27612
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2012
      After discussion, the organizing team has reluctantly decided that, effective immediately, we are suspending activities for these groups. It appears as if interest has been waning over the past year so that continuing at this time makes little sense.

      Should there be interest in restarting the group in the future, feel free to let us know by posting to the group and we will consider regrouping.

      We thank all who have participated in the past and look forward to a great future for DITA.

      Julio J. Vazquez
      Larry Kunz
      Robert Anderson
      John Hunt