Next meeting May 23 at 5:30

  • juliov27612
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      Hi all,

      Join us at IBM Littleton Lab, 550 King Street, Littleton, MA. This location is just off Rte 495 at Exit 31. Or join virtually by registering at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/677072710.

      This month's topic will be PDF Customization Folders, which will cover the whys and wherefores of how to set up customization folders to alter the appearance of PDF for organizations. We'll address the structure of the folder and how to use them during the build process. I'll even try to answer some burning questions about them. Who knows? We might even have a little fun.

      Yes, I'll be doing the presenting. Those who have been in the group a while already know my voice and that I've been advocating DITA for over a decade. I've been doing customizations this way since 2009, when I built the first set of customizations for Practical DITA.

      Julio J. Vazquez
      SDI Global Solutions