Next meeting - Feb. 22 @ 5:30: Overview of Codex

  • juliov27612
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      Hi,

      Our next meeting will be Wed. Feb. 22 from 5:30 to 7:00. Join us in RTP at the
      SDI Offices, 220 Slater Road, Suite 220, Durham, NC or in the Boston area at
      IBM, 550 King St., Littleton, Ma.

      You can also join us virtually. To do so, please register here:
      https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/984688510

      The topic is an Overview of Codex.

      Abstract
      DITA has helped make technical documentation better, faster, and cheaper. But at
      the same time DITA has impeded the flow of information between departments,
      making technical writers less efficient. Learn how Codex, a simplified DITA
      editor for non-technical authors, can enable subject matter experts to author
      content directly in DITA format.

      Presenter - Adam Kozyniak
      Before co-founding Codex Systems in 2010, Adam was a technical writer and
      business analyst for a variety of software and IT services companies. After
      working with DITA at IBM, Adam realized the potential benefits, and challenges,
      of DITA authoring beyond traditional technical publications. The result is
      Codex, a simplified DITA editor for non-technical authors.

      Hope to see you then.

      Julio J. Vazquez
      SDI Global Solutions