Next meeting Jan. 25, 2012 @ 5:30

  • juliov27612
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2012
      Hi all,

      Please join us for the first meeting of the new year! Every year we use the first meeting to plan the topics for the coming year. You can directly affect what gets presented. Also, we'll ask for ideas about getting the word out about the group and suggestions for speakers.

      The meeting will be from 5:30 to 7:00 PM.

      Those of you in the RTP area can join us live at the SDI offices at 1005 Slater Road, Durham, NC. Those in the Boston area can join the group at IBM offices at 550 King St., Littleton, Ma.

      Or, you can join us virtually by registering at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/215190918

      Welcome to a brand new DITA Year!

      Julio J. Vazquez
      SDI Global Solutions