Wed May 27 - DITAbug meeting

  • ebaugustine
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2009
      Folks - we have a last-minute opportunity to remotely attend a DITA meeting hosted by the Research Triangle Park DITA group.

      The presentation is "IDCMS BluePrint: IBM's Information Development
      Content Management Strategy", given by Mike Iantosca. More details about the talk and Mike are available here:

      Our meeting is 5:30 - 7:30 at SolidWorks Corporation in Concord MA, directly on Route 2. We will serve a very light dinner, likely pizza and salad. And we'll allow time for networking.

      Could you please let me know by Wednesday if:
      a) You are definitely attending
      b) You might attend

      And if a or b, do you have any dietary restrictions besides vegetarian, which we've already accounted for?

      I'll send more details soon. Thank you! And I hope you can make it!

      Liz Augustine for the DITAbug
    • Judy Kessler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2009
        Hi Liz,

        I think I'll pass on this one, but thank you for organizing it. (I think Kitty Ohman said there was a conference presentation on this topic, so I'll get the high-level view from there.)
        btw Kitty enjoyed meeting you.

        take care,
        Judy

        http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ rtp-dita/ message/161

        Our meeting is 5:30 - 7:30 at SolidWorks Corporation in Concord MA, directly on Route 2. We will serve a very light dinner, likely pizza and salad. And we'll allow time for networking.

        Could you please let me know by Wednesday if:
        a) You are definitely attending
        b) You might attend

        And if a or b, do you have any dietary restrictions besides vegetarian, which we've already accounted for?

        I'll send more details soon. Thank you! And I hope you can make it!

        Liz Augustine for the DITAbug

      • Jean Kaplansky
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2009
          I'd love to attend. Unfortunately, I will be at a customer site in
          Florida on May 27, so count me out.

          Will there be a recording of the presentation that can be viewed later?

          Thanks,
          Jean Kaplansky
          Jeankap@...
          Jkaplansky@...

          --
          Sent from my mobile device

          Jean Kaplansky
          jeankap@...
        • Nancy Harrison
          Message 4 of 4 , May 19, 2009
            Hi Liz,

            I'll be there.

            Thanks for setting this up.

            Nancy

            On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:53 PM, ebaugustine <lizaugustine@...> wrote:
            Folks - we have a last-minute opportunity to remotely attend a DITA meeting hosted by the Research Triangle Park DITA group.

            The presentation is "IDCMS BluePrint: IBM's Information Development
            Content Management Strategy", given by Mike Iantosca. More details about the talk and Mike are available here:

            Our meeting is 5:30 - 7:30 at SolidWorks Corporation in Concord MA, directly on Route 2. We will serve a very light dinner, likely pizza and salad. And we'll allow time for networking.

            Could you please let me know by Wednesday if:
            a) You are definitely attending
            b) You might attend

            And if a or b, do you have any dietary restrictions besides vegetarian, which we've already accounted for?

            I'll send more details soon. Thank you! And I hope you can make it!

            Liz Augustine for the DITAbug

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: