Next meeting Wed. Oct. 26 (sorry for late post)

  • juliov27612
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      Our next meeting will consist of a rebroadcast of JoAnn Hackos' recent talk on
      DITA for learning and training. Thanks to JoAnn for graciously giving permission
      for the RTP/Boston DITA user groups to air this rebroadcast.

      Date: Wednesday, Oct. 26
      Time: 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.

      To register, go to
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/939122395

      Those of you in MA can attend in person at the Littleton location, as usual.

      Julio J. Vazquez
      SDI Global Solutions