Next meeting July 27 at 5:30 - Everything you wanted to know about DITA!

  • juliov27612
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      Join either the RTP Group at the SDI offices at 1005 Slater Road, Durham, NC or the Boston Group at the IBM office at 500 King St., Lillington, MA for our next meeting.

      This meeting will be an open forum for you to ask questions of all the User Group members to acquire any knowledge you need about DITA from basic to advanced. (Hopefully we'll have someone on who can answer.)

      You can also join us virtually by registering for our GoToWebinar session here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/499374250

      Hope to see you then.

      Julio J. Vazquez
      SDI Global Solutions