Help

  • Brenda Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011
      How are you doing? I'm having a big hassle right now and it's really becoming a drag here.. I'm with family visiting London,UK but unfortunately, we got robbed last night on our way back to the Holiday Inn and everything we had on us including cash, credit cards and cell phone got stolen.  I already cancelled my card and filed a police report to get our case archived but we don't get new numbers until we arrive home. We are scheduled to leave tonight in separate flights as we all couldn't get reservation for the same flight. You can imagine what that'll do to our arrivals. Due to the change in reservations. They expect us to pay some extra fare in order to get the flights changed to the same one. So, I'm quite confused right now.  I'm wondering, if you could please loan me some quick cash to sort-out the fee's and also clear hotel bills.  I promise to refund as soon as I return home. Please do this for me and I will be grateful. Let me know if you can help me out so I can send you the details you need to get it to me.

      Thanks,
      Brenda