DITAbug meeting

  • Jim Awiszus
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011

    Hi John,

    Thanks for sending this out and I look forward to our next meeting.  Maybe we all should arrive in snowmobiles.

    I would also like to know your current understanding of the IBM/Quark XML Partnership?  Would you have some time to discuss early next week?  I would also like to know if I could conduct a webinar demo of our product for the group.  I have attached information regarding the partnership and integration.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Jim

    Revolutionizing Publishing.  Again.™

    Jim Awiszus