GenMapAndTopicList

  • bloneycrab
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      I've changed the directories in which the dtd, xsl etc. files are
      stored, and altered the properties in build.xml to match these
      changes. All seems groovy apart from when GenMapAndTopicList runs in
      the gen-list target. For some reason the java app looks for
      concept.dtd in the default position. I've spent a pleasant time
      looking at the supported parrameters but nothing seems to match. Can
      anyone tell me if their a way to change this, or has the default
      position for dtd files been cleverly hardwired in to the java app.

      apologies for my newbie question

      Iain
    • Don R. Day
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        --- In dita-users@yahoogroups.com, "bloneycrab" <iain@l...> wrote:

        > I've changed the directories in which the dtd, xsl etc. files are
        > stored, and altered the properties in build.xml to match these
        > changes. All seems groovy apart from when GenMapAndTopicList runs in
        > the gen-list target. For some reason the java app looks for
        > concept.dtd in the default position. I've spent a pleasant time
        > looking at the supported parrameters but nothing seems to match. Can
        > anyone tell me if their a way to change this, or has the default
        > position for dtd files been cleverly hardwired in to the java app.
        >
        > apologies for my newbie question
        >
        > Iain

        Since 1.0.2, the DITA Toolkit has been relying on XML Catalog
        resolution for location of your DTDs. Rather than hardwire your
        particular locations into the build file, did you try changing the
        uri= value in catalog-dita.xml and the location= value in
        catalog-ant.xml? If these are not working, then there might be a bug.
        The intent of these files is to obviate having to make direct changes
        in core code, such as build.xml.
        --
        Don Day
      • bloneycrab