Merging cells

  • gregsonandlemaire
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Does anyone have experience with publishing merged cells via the DITA
      OT?

      We use Serna as editor and it uses the attirbute 'morerows' to
      indicate that cells have been merged.
      However, the attribute is not recognised in the OT-Stylesheet.

      Thanks

      Eva
    • Deborah Pickett
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        --- In dita-users@yahoogroups.com, "gregsonandlemaire" <eva.lemaire@...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have experience with publishing merged cells via the DITA
        > OT?

        They work pretty well for the HTML-based transforms (html, xhtml, htmlhelp). I don't know
        about other transformations.
      • dafletcha
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008

          I just ran into this, too. I copied the entryatts template and added this code:

          <xsl:if test='string(@morerows)'>
             <xsl:attribute name='number-rows-spanned'>
               <xsl:value-of select='(@morerows) + 1'/>
             </xsl:attribute>
          </xsl:if>