Re: Conditional masters/layouts for

  • Julio Vaquez
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi Martin,

      What I would suggest here is different ditamaps for each level. Within
      each map, you may want to set an outputclass attribute on each
      topicref where you want your layout to take place. Then you write an
      XSLT to perform the formatting you require. I'll leave the details for
      you. Best way to learn is to experiment.

      Julio J. Vazquez
      SDI

      --- In dita-users@yahoogroups.com, "martin.jonasson"