.NET and XSL processing based on the class attribute

  • francebaril_ixia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      Hi,

      I have to move my asp application to .NET.

      I'm trying to process XML DITA documents with XSLs. Because all
      processing is based on the class attribute, I have a lot of templates
      that match expressions like this one:

      <xsl:template match="*[contains(@class,' pr-d/fragment
      ')]/groupcomp|*[contains(@class,' pr-d/fragment
      ')]/groupchoice|*[contains(@class,' pr-d/fragment ')]/groupseq">

      This is not recognized by the .NET processor. I have to create 3
      different templates, one for each 3 conditions:

      <xsl:template match="*[contains(@class,' pr-d/fragment ')]/groupcomp">
      <xsl:template match="*[contains(@class,' pr-d/fragment ')]/groupchoice">
      <xsl:template match="*[contains(@class,' pr-d/fragment ')]/groupseq">

      Has anyone found another solution to this problem?

      I am building from xsl provided with the package and it is taking me a
      lot of time to split each template into multiple templates. Moreover,
      it will make updating templates a nightmare.

      Thanks,

      France Baril