Re: Software strings in documents

  • wimhooghwinkel
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 24, 2013
      Hi Leigh,

      actually we are using a RDB CMS that tracks all dependencies. We are thinking of implementing statuses as you describe and your post makes me aware of the fact that indeed changing one topic's status can have a huge effect on other topics. This will not only challenge the developers how to tackle this but it also affects the management of content by the authors. We could start a different post on this subject, the more I think of it the more complex it becomes (what happens when you 'approve' a topic wile it's dependencies have not been approved yet?).

      Wim