Re: [dita-users] Re: Tips for getting a 200+ reputation on Stack Exchange

  • Susanne Muris
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
      Got my reputation points too :-) and would like to share some observations:
      • Anders is right, it's perfectly doable (but it's not a discussion board, they want answers).
      • Kristen's advice is excellent (and I really enjoyed reading her answers on the Genealogy site).
      • It is much easier to collect points if you answer new questions. I'd just ignore the old ones.
      • Stack Overflow has too much traffic to just look at all the new questions. Fortunately, you can create a filtered list on http://stackexchange.com/filters. Just add a tag to your filter. On this page, you can also see how many questions there are per day with a given tag.
      • There are quite a few xslt and xpath questions (and some of them are basic). But you need to be quick (I'd say to be the first who answers you often have less than 1 hour).
      • The hardest part is the waiting, if you're approaching the 200 points ...

      Susanne