Re: generating 'HTML' output without a declaration line

  • nlpharrison
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2012
      Hi,

      Thanks to all for the suggestions,

      Jarno's turned out to be the simplest. I had already fixed the declaration in my amended version of map2htmtoc.xsl, and the TOC was coming out correctly. Removing the <xml:output.../> declaration from my driver file for dita2html.xsl (I'm using an older version of the toolkit, so there's no dita2html-base.xsl) was simple and completely did the trick for the topic files.

      Thanks again,
      Nancy