Re: [dita-users] Links in pdf2

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 6:13 AM
      As far as I know there is no way in PDF to have "hidden" pages. You'd either
      need to include the pages somewhere in the PDF, say at the end, or render
      them as separate PDFs that are linked to from the main PDF.

      Adobe does provide for scripting of PDFs within Acrobat but I don't know how
      universal the support for that is or even what would be involved with
      implementing something to hide or reveal parts of the PDF or if that is even
      possible.

      Cheers,

      Eliot

      --
      Eliot Kimber
      Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29 9:00 PM
        This could be possible through Javascript embedded inside PDF. You can use RenderX to embed Javascript for events when a page is shown or the document opened, etc. Not sure FOP supports this.

        Kevin Brown
        RenderX