Re: [dita-users] Conrefs to and no longer working

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 12:25 PM
      Nothing should have changed in a way that would break working conrefs.

      Can you show an example of what you're doing?

      If I had to predict, I would guess that you were using non-standard
      addresses that worked in older versions of your tools but those tools were
      fixed to conform to the standard.

      Cheers,

      Eliot

      --
      Eliot Kimber
      Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions