RE: [dita-users] Re: xslt to convert list of lists to sections with list?

  • Severin Foreman
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 26 1:50 PM

      You are most welcome. Feel free to contact me off list if you want learn more about the XSLT. I’ve developed a few handy XSLT techniques over the years for occasions where I’ve needed to update the markup in several (sometimes thousands) of DITA topics and maps at a time.

      Severin
      Senior Technical Writer
      Bazaarvoice