Re: [dita-users] Numbered Headings in PDF

  • Roger Sheen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 3:13 PM

      On 2012-04-19 20:52, Mica Semrick wrote:
      > If you're not into editing XSLT files, <http://dita-generator.appspot.com>
      > will generate you a new plugin to do, among other things, number
      > chaper/sections.

      Thanks to Eliot and Mica for pointing me in the right direction, and to
      Jarno for his excellent plugin generator.

      I used that to create a new PDF style plug-in and set the "Title numbering"
      option to "All levels". The resulting plugin code includes an override for
      the "getTitle" template in `/cfg/fo/xsl/custom.xsl`, which works well.

      To get the gist of it, see <https://gist.github.com/2473924>.

      As others have pointed out, the plugin generator indeed serves as an
      excellent starting point for PDF customizations--thanks again to Jarno!

      Regards,

      Roger