Re: [dita-users] OT 1.5.4: this page intentionally blank

  • Jarno Elovirta
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 11:45 PM
      Hi,

      (I opened the issue and closed it.)

      This feature was not added, the tracker item was a "placeholder" item for various improvements. The reason not to add it was because the blank page may occur as either odd or even page, and I would have needed to add static page sections for both. It would have made the page sequence code larger than needed and I haven't seen a request for a blank page generation.

      Instead of adding the feature into DITA-OT core, I could add support for it in http://dita-generator.appspot.com/pdf-plugin/ and have people get the code from there.

      Cheers,

      Jarno

      On 2012-4-16 22:06, Ben Colborn wrote:

      OT feature request 3376114 lists support for "this page intentionally left blank", and the request is closed.

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3376114&group_id=132728&atid=725077

      Was that feature added? After a lot of digging I found out how to set mirrored pages, but I see no clues in documentation or the XSL files about this feature.

      Ben Colborn | Training & Documentation | Nutanix