Re: [dita-users] updates to PDF plugin generator

  • Jarno Elovirta
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22 11:40 PM
      Hi,

      (Unfortunately I don't really have time to participate on dita-users, as DITA-OT coding keeps me busy.)

      The PDF style plug-in generator tries to make style customization easier and also show example how DITA-OT PDF2 should be extended. If people are interested, I can occasionally post notifications here whenever I've added something of interest to the generator.

      When you find bugs in the generator, please use https://github.com/jelovirt/dita-generator/issues to report them. Or, if you have feature requests, they should go there too.

      Cheers,

      Jarno

      On 2012-4-18 17:25, Patrick Quinlan wrote:

      I don’t know if the developer of this site, Jarno Elovirta, is on dita-users, but I think it is worth mentioning that http://dita-generator.appspot.com/pdf-plugin/ has gotten an impressive upgrade. You can now set a whole host of formatting options, with previews, and as before it generates a plugin that you can download.

      If I needed to customize the PDF output from DITAOT, I’d start here.

      Patrick