Re: Advice on glossary structure: glossgroup or individual files

  • Qiana Eaglin
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 20 1:02 PM

      Thanks for the assistance! I figured how why my glossary wasn’t displaying. In my bookmap, I was using a glossarylist tag and a mapref to my glossary ditamap. Here’s what was in my bookmap:

      <backmatter>

      <booklists>

                         <glossarylist>

                                           <mapref href="PharmacyLine_glossary.ditamap"/>

      </glossarylist>

      <indexlist/>

      </booklists>

      </backmatter>

      Based on Bob’s sample, I removed the glossarylist and mapref and added the topicheads and topicresf directly to my bookmap.

      Now I’m trying to figure out how to remove the topicheads from my TOC and how to change the font in the TOC so the Glossary entry matches the other TOC entries.

      Thanks,

      Qiana