Re: Map reuse for language

  • David
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi Leigh,

      That's pretty much where I'd arrived at - using a batch script.

      On the one hand, I can see it makes sense to have one map -> one publication -> various transform(s). It forces you to properly consider the content for each language / publication.

      But, realistically, it will end up as a map copying exercise, or copy-find-replace, or something.

      I'm planning to conkeyref in localised UI terms, and it did go through my mind (albeit briefly!) to expand this for all content. But the issue of multiple hrefs doesn't go away. It'd just end up utterly bewildering!

      Many thanks to all,
      David