Re: How do global search of all topics in a map in Arbortext?

  • caltonia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi Steve,

      I know you got this question answered already (in fact, I think you got the first answer within 2 minutes on the Arbortext users mailing list) but I thought I'd answer here as well, since I saw you'd cross posted it.

      Here's the summary of answers.

      You're looking for the Resolved Document for Editing. In the RDE, you can run the find as usual. The Resolved for Edit document is not a flattened document. Individual topics are imported into the editor view by reference, so the changes you make will appear in the individual topic files.

      Cheers,
      Liz