[dita-users] Re: DITA-OT SVN location

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
      On 2011-01-06 11:32, martin.vanrappard@... wrote:
      > Where can I access/read the DITA-OT Subversion repository?
      > http://dita-ot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dita-ot/ is curiously empty.

      Martin,

      When I asked the same question back in November of 2009[*], the answer was
      that everything was still in CVS.

      However, the Develop page <http://sourceforge.net/projects/dita-ot/develop>
      now also includes a Git repo as well, and the history suggests recent
      commits are (also?) landing there.

      Can anyone shed light on the relationship between these repositories?
      Does the Git clone mirror the content in CVS?

      Regards,

      Roger

    • Eric Sirois
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
        Hi,

        We tried the SVN repository, but it was incredibly slow for the main developer(s) to extract the content and work with it.   Going forward, GIT will be the main content repository.  The code will be shifted to GIT, not sure if it's complete, but will verify with Robert A.

        Kind regards,
        Eric

        On 1/6/2011 5:32 AM, martin.vanrappard@... wrote:

        Where can I access/read the DITA-OT Subversion repository? http://dita-ot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dita-ot/ is curiously empty.