Re: step autonumber vertical alignment wrong when cmd includes inlin

  • LW White
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      Steve, this was exactly it. relative-align was the one attribute I had overlooked. Of course :-) Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

      Leigh

      5c. Re: step autonumber vertical alignment wrong when cmd includes inlin
          Posted by: "saanvik2" steve.anderson@... saanvik2
          Date: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:47 pm ((PST))

      Okay, so here's what I did.

      In my custom attribute file, I added the following:

          <xsl:attribute-set name="ol.li">
              <xsl:attribute name="relative-align">baseline</xsl:attribute>
          </xsl:attribute-set>

      Pretty straightforward and it worked like a charm.  Looking at the code, I think you want to change attribute set named steps.step the same way I did ol.li.