hierarchy.pdf not produced by ant all -f build_demo.xml

  • lodewijkn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      Hi,
      I have the following question concerning the DITA OT 1.4.2.

      When I generate the output for the sample files using the command
      "ant all -f build_demo.xml", everything seems to work fine. I don't have errors in the log-file I requested.

      However, when I check the output, I would expect two PDF-files under "C:\ditaot\out\samples\pdf" (= hierarchy.pdf and sequence.pdf). Is this assumption correct?
      Now I only get the sequence.pdf.

      The build_demo.xml hasn't been changed since I've installed the DITA-OT, but I have added a relationship table in the hierarchy.ditamap. When I add a relationship table to the sequence.ditamap, both the PDF and HTML are produced however.

      Any help is welcome.

      Lodewijk Nollet
    • lodewijkn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
        I've managed to produce the hierarchy.pdf by changing the build_demo.xml file.