Multiple outputs

  • ejosejulie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi
      I have to create three output from the same topics. I created three DITA maps, A, B, and C. A has all the seven topics, B has only two out of the seven topics and C has only three out of the seven topics. My manager want me to send him three output at a time to integrate with the application. Output file of A.ditamap should provide a complete toc, B should display only two topics in toc and D should display only three topics. Also, there is a pagination link in the topics that comes under A, but he does not want the same links to appear in B and D, but content should be same. He asked me to create three different folders in SVN an keep the output in separate folders. I created the files using ditaval, but I am able to produce only one output at a time and cannot generate three outputs using the same project files. How do I do it? Please help.

      Regards
      Julie
    • jaswerl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
        Hi Julie
        I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish. If you have three maps I think you have to do three transformations.