Re: XSL Training

  • seth park
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009
      Hi Wanda.

      My company purchased Ken Holman's "Practical Transformation Using XSLT
      and XPath Video".

      I like having it around so I can just pop it in when I get stumped and
      need to review specific portions.

      http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptux-video.htm

      I can understand the desire to have dita-focused training. In my
      opinion, a thorough understanding of xslt and xpath principles and
      functions will serve me better in the long run, especially as we move
      towards an increasingly customized publishing pipeline (for
      specialization, etc.).