23225Re: DITA-FMx with Japanese font [Critical]

  • s.shingo
    Jul 6, 2011
      Hi,
      Thank you for reply.

      Here, what I found about this phenomena so far.
      =========================
      For topic with title:

      - [convert CMYK colors to RGB] has nothing to do with this phenomena.
      => Bookmark is always cut out ("AAA")
      (I'm sorry for confusing)

      - Filtering has nothing to do with this phenomena.
      -I generate book from ditamap without filtering.
      -Save book as pdf => Bookmark is always cut out ("AAA")

      - I opened generated fm-file of the topic
      -Title is shown property "AAABBB"
      -Save this file as PDF => Bookmark is OK ("AAABBB")
      =========================

      Thank you

      --- In dita-users@yahoogroups.com, Scott Prentice <sp10@...> wrote:

      > Hi Shingo...
      >
      > I don't understand how changing the value of the convert colors option
      > would affect the bookmark label. The bookmarks are created from the
      > visible text in the paragraphs of the specified types. If both <ph>
      > elements are visible when the PDF is created, you'll see both values in
      > the bookmark. You'd need to apply filtering to hide one or the other so
      > the right content is visible in both the bookmark, but also in the
      > actual title.
      >
      > When building the book file, are you enabling the Apply Ditaval as
      > Conditions option? Is the content of the PDF filtered properly?
      >
      > ...scott
      >

      > s.shingo wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > I thought that this problem was solved...However I faced to new
      > > mysterious behaviour associate with this.
      > >
      > > If I check [convert CMYK colors to RGB] when I generate PDF, Bookmark
      > > label of pdf is collapsed.
      > > -------
      > > Then
      > > - [convert CMYK colors to RGB] : UnChecked => Bookmark label is "AAABBB"
      > > - [convert CMYK colors to RGB] : Checked => Bookmark label is "AAA"
      > > -------
      > > I need this type of topic title because I use transclusion technique
      > > by conref tag.
      > > -----
      > > <ph id="prod">
      > > <ph product="AAA">AAA</ph>
      > > <ph product="BBB">BBB</ph>
      > > </ph>
      > > -----
      > > Then conrefed in title of topic
      > >
      > > Yves said this is FrameMaker10 bug. I really really need someone to
      > > fix (or show workabound plan of) this bug!!
      > >
      > > Help,
      > > Thank you
      > >
      > > --- In dita-users@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:dita-users%40yahoogroups.com>, "s.shingo" <ssms090404@> wrote: