Address Change

  • Helen & John Backhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2002
      Please note that my new address is backhohj@...
      Helen Backhouse
    • Robert Boynton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2002
        Hi Helen

        i just thought I would let you know that my 4.0 Viwer that I received with the 1881 Canadian Census never worked and I have had to request a new copy plus a fix that might be missing form the Family History group.

        Therefore, I have not seen the 1881 Census as yet.

        Has anyone else had problems?

        Rob Boynton
        Calgary
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2002
          Message
          Hi Rob,

          if you had the previous version of the viewer and installed the 4.0 viewer over the top then you could get problems.  I certainly did but the Help Desk at Salt Lake were really helpful and returned my e-mails within 24 hours.  Other people never had problems with installing over the top of the old version.

          I don't remember anyone having problems installing from new though and it is compatible with Windows XP.

          Regards

          Gordon Lane
          Treasurer
          Alberta Family Histories Society http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          Family Roots 2002: http://www.family-roots.ca
          Personal Web Site: http://www.rumbolt.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2002
            Hi Robert,
            I have not had anyone tell me of any problems. Sorry that you had some and hope that they are being fixed for you.